Friday, December 09, 2005

Curse you.....Burl Ives!!!

"Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas....."

Over, and Over, and OVER......

oh well......"Ding dong merrily on high....."

see how it works???

On the job front. I've been in training at Fry Communications for 2 weeks. They say it's been the slowest they can remember in a long time. Then, earlier in the week, one of the guys in Harrisburg has a heart attack. So I have to fill in for him until he comes back or someone bids on his job.

It'll be 9 to 5:30. I'm not complaining.

I like the work over in Mechanicsburg, and the area is cool. It's a little longer trip but it has it's reward. The one thing I couldn't get a handle on was starting at 7 am. If I would have done it longer I would have adapted, but I've just been really tired all the time.

The second day I started going over there I got hit on Rt. 81. Totally the other guys fault. So I've got that process to go through.

Chrissy and Karen and I are going to King of Prussia tomorrow to hit the big mall. We're gonna figure out lists and bills and stuff tonite. That's always fun.

cya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be heck not to sleep in until noon each day! Try getting up at 5:45, then you can complain :)
BTW, have fun shopping tomorrow.
...Cat...

Anonymous said...

Hope your accident was not as bad as our August one was. Not too much damage to the car? None to you?

Also, could you let me know if Billy (?) is still in Iraq? He's still on the prayer list.

AND, as long as I'm at it, what server do you WoW on?

Max

Mr. Fitz said...

Well, Cat. The past few weeks I've been up at 5 and Friday I was up at 4.

Mr. Fitz said...

NO....Compared to yours, mine was a walk in the park. No human damage whatsoever. About $2600 to the car.

Billy should be in Kuwait as I type this. Scheduled to be in Louisiana on Wednesday. You can let him go to hell now. :)

I've only WOW'ed once, but I am hoping Santa brings a giftcard. You can let me know what server you're on and I can track you down.