Saturday, November 26, 2005

....I'll be on my knees.

So Black Friday comes....

I hit the road at 6 am. Had to get tires on the car. And it was 17 degrees when I left the house. Nice.

Got the car dropped off and went to the Dunkin' Donuts next door. I did learn one thing. Anyone who says the word "Gubment" doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

I got a call from my niece and she wanted to hook up later. Got the car around 9, headed over and got it washed and headed out to meet her at Costco. Saw a lot of cool stuff and got some ideas, then headed to work.

It seemed that the longer I worked on Friday, the stupider I got. I had to do 2 reports 3 times. The I messed up 3 intakes. But they do say the way to learn the stuff is to make mistakes and correct em. If that's the case, I should know everything very soon.

Got home and crashed quickly cause we went shopping today.

Went down and got Chrissy and headed over to Sam's. Got a lot more ideas. (Robopet's are VERY cool) We then headed to the Harrisburg East Mall. There is a Bass Pro Shop in there, that's a very huge, very expensive store.

We saw the boat that we want. Unfortunately they're two different boats. The one I like is very sleek looking. The one Deb and Chrissy and Mike like is more conducive to fishing. Oh well, outvoted again.

We did a little more shopping, went back to Chrissy and Mike's and ate and then headed home. I just finshed watching Stanford come THIS CLOSE to upsetting Notre Dame, and then I wrote this.

Tomorrow? House rearranging for Xmas tree placement. Thrilling.

cya

No comments: