Thursday, October 21, 2004

Believe

Red Sox go to the World Series. Greatest come from behind in baseball history. All of that is sweet, but they did it against the Yankees, which makes it even sweeter. Right, Cat? :)

I'm off work again today...go into the Dr. on Saturday to try to get this straightened out. I will start up the exercise next week. One way or another. Weight has been pretty static since the hospital. I need to start losing some more to stay on the time table.

On Tuesday the electrician came to put in our new panels. The wiring looks 1000 percent better. He said that some of the wires were actually loose in the breakers. We could have had a fire at any time. Nice. I have some more insulation to remove and to move a few pieces and he will be back to start wiring some of the basement so we can move stuff.

Not much else to write. I'll be back atcha later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bite me, Fitz. Btw, you wanna tell me again what a wonderful coach JoePa is and how great the team is going to do this year? I guess I missed something :)

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

Joe Paterno is one of the greatest coaches in college football history. I believe at the beginning of the season I was hoping for a winning season. My hopes got a little higher, but I'm back to the winning season level again.

So where would you like to be bitten? :)

Anonymous said...

JoePa might have read the book on football....but it took Bear Bryant to write it :)
GO 'BAMA!!!!

And slightly higher than the last place you bit me ;)

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

Bear Bryant was a joke.

And I'm ready to bite away. :)