Saturday, October 16, 2004

2 days in a row

We had an interesting day. One drain in the sink was working and another wasn't. And, the dishwasher overflowed. I messed with it a little, but I'm no plumber, so we called my father-in-law. He came out and messed with it a little, but we finally decided to call Sears and have a tech come out. Turns out we've had the damn thing for 12 years. I didn't think it was that old.

We ripped out more ceiling slats downstairs and pulled out more insulation. Wrapped that up around 7 and headed up to Giant for some supplies. Deb and the kids are going up to the PA Grand Canyon tomorrow. I get to go to work.

The kids went up to Massachusetts to pick up a car that a friend bought. Turns out that it didn't have a radiator. They had to scramble and find one, then put it in and drive back. They're gonna be back later.

So I'm hangin' out watchin' The Screen Savers, and typin' to you.

cya

No comments: