Monday, March 05, 2007

Invasion!!!

Switzerland has invaded Lichtenstein.

About 170 Swiss soldiers (complete with knives) accidentally wandered into the micro nation Lichtenstein last week. The soldier were carrying rifles, but had no ammunition.

How embarraskin' :)

---------------------

The band is officially on hold as we look for new members. I've made a vow to myself that we will be seen in public by the end of the year, so stay tuned.

---------------------

We went to Philly on Saturday to see my ol' roommate Buzz. We got there around 10am. Met him at his hotel (Marriott, 13th and Market) and hit all of the old haunts and a few new ones. Had an excellent cheesesteak, bought a few CD's and visited.

It was Deb's first time in the Farmers Market. We're talking about maybe taking the kids down and doing a Fri/Sat overnite. Shop and Drop.

-----------------------

I will be updating the Two Sister's website this evening. In the next week or so I will be updating my web software to Dreamweaver 8. Look for a cooler fitzlandia.com (I got some good ideas today)

-----------------------

Congrats to Ursala and her new beau, Chrysler. 1000's of jokes to follow. :)

-----------------------

that is all

later

No comments: