Thursday, November 23, 2006

Luck and Lack Therof

My niece goes down to AC to play the slots. It's her birthday. She plays a game and a light goes off. The thinks she might have busted the machine. Turns out she put in a quarter and won $1800.00 dollars. If she would have splurged for 2 more quarters, it would have been $50,000.00. She did good, took her money she brought down and put it with the winnings.

My luck was not so good. I got to see a late model pick up truck soar through the air. It rolled at least 4 (i think 6) times. A piece of it hit my car. Took out my front grill and bumper and busted a transmission line. So my day was peppered with hunting around for all of this shit i need. Hopefully they will give me a rental.

The kids were here. I took some pics that will be up at some point. Please leave nice comments. And start buying me expensive xmas presents.

that is all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice comments, sure.
Expensive presents...nada :D

Mr. Fitz said...

The driver would be liable. My insurance is doing it as comprehensive, so I'm not really worried. I know Cali insurance is a completely different planet.

Absolutely. It could have been SO much worse. But it is an annoyance to deal with all the crap that comes with it.

Thanks for the card....I'll deal.