Sunday, November 05, 2006

Has anyone been to England? Has anyone seen these slides?

This might actually be words to a song I haven't written yet, but it's a reference to this.

http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/exhibitions/carstenholler/photos.shtm.

and an accompanying movie....

http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/exhibitions/carstenholler/photos.shtm.

I just read a letter about one man's experience.

BTW....Cat says that they are talking about getting rid of the football program at Mansfield University. No football program, probably no fall homecoming, she says. I think they will still continue a fall homecoming, but it will be far different. People like colleges in the fall, I guess. I know I do. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe no football is tied to Doogie coming out of the closet.

What shall we do?!?! first the 'N'SYNC cosmonaut, now the boy doctor!!!

Fitz - say it isn't signs of the apocolypse!

Mr. Fitz said...

I fail to see the Doogie/MU connection...but there's gotta be a joke in there somewhere. :)

They're taking over the entertainment industry!!!!.....wait a second.....

It's not a sign of the apocalypse...there, I said it. :)

Better buy some duct tape just to be safe tho.