Tuesday, October 03, 2006

G.O.P.(P.P.P.)

The Grand Old Party (Protector of Pedophiles and Perverts)

Foley was kinky with a 16 year old. That's the end of the story.

Brit Hume tried to compare him to Clinton. (You knew that was coming)

Dennis Hastert says that it's all poliitical and they're "going on the offensive". What is offensive is that Hastert thinks he's gonna have a job in 5 weeks.

And yesterday Foley checked into rehab because he has an alcohol problem. Today, he says a priest abused him. I wonder what it will be tomorrow.

I think there are very few Republicans anymore. I think there *are* a lot of people who are conservative who've been conned tho.

cya

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that Foley doesn't use bookmarks. He just bends over the pages. (rimshot)

But seriously, where the f*ck did you disappear to?!

I have a blogger blog now, which is entitled Mental Upload and I forget what I'm calling myself, but you're the only one who knows about it so far. I only put three posts up so far, and one of them appears to have been written with invisible ink.

Please fix the thing about the Fitzlandia forum membership, will you? I feel so neglected and scorned. Can't you just feel me pouting?

Oh yeah, my display name is Just Me and it's the gmail email address that I decided to use.

Please don't be in a coma or something and make me feel like an assh*le. It's getting to be too common an experience.

Be Here Now to quote Ram Dass.(who isn't here now, in case you hadn't noticed.)

Anonymous said...

I find, after a lot of struggling and swearing, that I actually have a Blogger (beta) account called tormentingthemuse and the Display Name is Just Me and the title of the blog is Mental Upload.

I tried and failed with Hello and Picasa2. I already had Picasa and like it for editing etc. but a lot of the online interaction is too clunky and confusing for me.

So I used Flickr, which is idiot-proof. I got it on Yahoo 360. So neener neener. I'm still trying to figure out a lot of this stuff with indifferent success.

Blow some bubbles or something; show me you're alive before somebody unplugs you.

Mr. Fitz said...

I sent you an email earlier.

Had chest pains and spent a few days in the hospital.

I'll get some detail to you tonite or tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Chasing nurses, no doubt. Probably begging them for an enema. :)

...Cat...

Anonymous said...

Chest Pains!? Be still your heart! What are you doing? You aren't supposed to be doing that any more! Get with the program, Fitz.

Are you better now? I sure hope so. Did the doctor give you any idea what was going on? Geez Louise.

I knew you were glad to see me, but contain yourself.