Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Space is Pretty Cool.....

I found a friend from college that I've been searching for on the net for quite some time.

It's difficult enough that, in our society, we hide the women by changing their last name when they marry. No, she had to go and change her first name too. :)

I went to the Ortho doc today. Down to one crutch is the good news. He is saying that there may be an artificial knee in my future though. The optimal word is may.

I must be off to make phone calls and the like. I'll be back to work on monday.

cya

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you need to find me? I mean, I'm glad to hear from you, but I'm kind of a nonentity.

I'm also on LiveJournal as bearlady and Yahoo 360 (which is new) as ugc47.

What's wrong with your knee? My right knee causes me problems now and then. My best friend is getting a knee replacement for his left knee (multiple motorcycle accidents)in November, if all goes as planned.

I think knees are one of the worst weak spots in the human frame, don't you? You hardly meet anybody past the age of about 40 with intact knees.

Write me. I will answer if you're not being offensively Away or something.

Mr. Fitz said...

Well...."need" is sort of a strong word. Really, really would like to is better. :)

I had a fall at work. Just had it scoped on the 15th. He hopes things will be ok, but there is possibility of an artificial one in the future.

I was doing ok until I tripped over this thing at work. Evidentally it is one of the weakest spots on the body.

I'm never offensively away. I'm either here or not. :)

Anonymous said...

Find another female from your past flock, Fitz? :D
So with one crutch we can just call you Chester!

...Cat...

Mr. Fitz said...

Found a former NTE person.....

And I'm proud to say I have no idea what the Chester crack is supposed to mean.

Anonymous said...

Chester....Gunsmoke....limp....there ya go :)

...Cat...