Tuesday, May 24, 2005

...All I Ever Wanted (pt's 2 thru 49)

So...The next day we got up and got ready to head out. We got showers and did our idiot check and started out to Foxwoods. It's really a beautiful place. We got some change and Deb played some slots. I quickly lost 10 bucks. Slots are not for me. We took a walk around the place (it's huge) and stopped and got some ice cream. She told me to go ahead and find the poker room and she would hang out and she would find me later. So off I went.

The poker room is HUUUGGE!!!

I walk all the way thru and have no idea what's going on, so I figure first thing is to get some chips. I pick up 60 bucks worth and ask where to find a table. They direct me to a kiosk that has a computer terminal. A woman is taking initials and typing them in and they show up on the wall on a projection screen. I had to wait less than 10 minutes and they opened up a table. Funny part was, I said "I'd like to get a low limit game"...she says, you want a NO limit game?" Ahhhhhhh

I sit down and start playing.....

Intrigued? More coming soon

No comments: