Sunday, August 05, 2007

New Blog!!

Introducing Ava A Day!

Every day a new picture of the cutest granddaughter I have. :)

Some days will be floods, but I'll try to put up one pic every day. (now I get to look at autoposters...yeehah)

Coming soon.....the new band site. We should have a name in the next week or so. We'll have a myspace page as well as a blog and pics and everything! (whee)

Right now, we are learning a new batch of songs that will feature Karl and Shelah's multiple talents. Keep looking in. Both of you. :)

PS....I noticed that a post I did about Karl and Shelah coming to practice wound up on my high school website instead of this one. My bad. :) These guys are great people and great players. We're gonna have a LOT of fun and get out on the road soon, so keep looking for us.

No comments: