Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Saw An......

interesting t-shirt today.

It said "You say tomato, and I say fuck you."

We had a 40 minute conference call with the college radio station GM and chief engineer. Looks like we're in good shape to go up and tear it up.

It will be the weekend of June 10th. You can go to WNTE.com or .org and listen to the live stream. Go to the forums at Fitzlandia to see the DJ schedules. It's in the locked "INFO ONLY" area. I hope to get something in the local paper too.

Of course, everything I play will be 1000 times better that this rap bullshit that's on right now.

The dance recital is that weekend. I got together with Margaret yesterday to start talking about the pictures for the posters. We're gonna shoot on Sunday. I will post a finished copy of the poster on the pic site.

I went flat on my face at work yesterday. They have these 3 inch high metal plates on the floor to keep pallets out of work areas. There was something I needed in a work area and headed for it and didn't see the plate. I tripped over it with my right foot and I think my left foot caught as I was going down, so I couldn't get it under me fast enough. A little gash on my right calf, a pull in the back of my left knee and something weird with my right shoulder. The embarrassing thing is that I was FLAT on my face. Nothing like feeling stupid with some injuries, I tell ya.

I was sore as hell today when I got up, but doesn't feel like anything is seriously wrong.

OK. Enough already!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to kiss it and make it better, I'll tell you that :)