Sunday, February 05, 2006

One for the Thumb

The Steelers win the XL Superbowl. 21-10

Very interesting game, very well matched too. I hate to see blowouts, this one went back and forth for a long time.

We did our part by eating wings and bread with dip. yum

I thought the Stones did a good job at the halftime show. At least they played live. The stage was very cool too. I used to get the theatre magazines that would show you a breakdown of how they would construct and move stuff.

As far as the pregame goes. Joss Stone was the blackest person on that stage. :)

I think I will make a celebratory smore with my new smore maker.

I wonder how many people will show up for work tomorrow. I think it's a state holiday.

cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Steelers can thank the "human factor" - if it were a computerized game, there would be (at least) 6 more points for Seattle and 7 less points for Pittsburgh.

Ah well, I'm happy for the BUS!

And the snacks were good, too!
cindy

Anonymous said...

and the Star Spangled Banner SUCKED. Sorry, didn't like it at all.

Anonymous said...

Steelers rule!!!!!
The questioned touchdown would have made no difference. The Seahawks blew it in the second half.
One for the thumb!

...Cat...